June 2021 Update

Thursday 17th June 2021 21:45

Dear Witcombe Festival goers.

As you know, the Government has just outlined the plan to delay stage four of the roadmap by 4 weeks from June 21st to July 19th.  With our festival due to take place on the August Bank Holiday weekend (Aug 27th – 29th), we are confident that the event will be able to go ahead without any of the current Covid-19 restrictions in place. 

However, as the last year has shown necessary, we are planning for the worst-case scenario and are working tirelessly on all our health and safety protocols to ensure that if needed we have all the necessary procedures in place. It is our priority to make the event as safe as possible and we are working tirelessly to achieve this.

We do anticipate another rush in ticket sales once the next Government announcement is made and current restrictions lifted on July 19th so we do encourage anyone who has not already to buy your tickets now to avoid any disappointment. All tickets purchased for Witcombe Festival 2021 via the official booking partner will be entitled to a refund in the unlikely event it no longer goes ahead as planned.

As I am sure you can appreciate, it has been a hugely difficult time for all our industry and we would like to take this opportunity to thank you and all our suppliers for your ongoing support.

Take care of yourselves and each other and we look forward to partying with you very soon. 

Joe and all the team at Witcombe Festival.